Setting up Beocat to run a parameter sweep
- First, you need to copy the project with all of its files into Beocat.
- This can be done several ways, but make sure that you have them in the same folder, which needs to be named proj.
- If you want to name it differently, you need to update run.sh to have the path to the new folder on line 15, where it has the command python ~/proj/Main_P.py
- The project folders should be structured correctly if you kept them as given, but make sure that the project is structured as follows:
- proj folder containing: all python and .sh files, a references folder containing ASTMA1096.txt, wireproperties.txt, and a geo_points folder containing all geometric point files
- Make all .sh files in your proj folder executable, using the command chmod +x *.sh in your proj folder. This should make .sh files appear in green now, as shown below (note that not all files are shown)